Monday, April 2, 2012

Trust





Today was kind of a rough day for me.....I mentioned in another post that I have been seeking God's divine purpose for my life. I know that the enemy does not want this to be fulfilled, so he will do whatever he can to cause confusion. Confusion can come in the form of distractions:death,sickness, sadness....Anything that the enemy can use to keep us from focusing on God.  The word of God warns us the enemy wants to destroy us.....COMPLETELY!

John 10:10
"The thief comes only to steal kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life,and have it to the full."

Knowing what I know about forces that aim to kill God-given purpose, I know that I must remain prayerful and obedient to the will of God. Today, many of the things that I have been uncertain about lately seemed to cause much discord between me and one of my loved ones. I felt sad and frustrated, but in my spirit I just wanted the Lord to give me peace about the situation.

A scripture that has always resonated in times like this is Proverbs 3:5-6 : "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight." I Trust that God has my best interest at heart. I will continue to seek him in all that I do.....You should try it, hasn't failed me yet!





Peace and Blessings,

Dany

No comments:

Post a Comment