Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Seasons

Hey Everyone!

I haven't been able to post much lately. Partly because I have such a hectic schedule, and because I want my posts to have substance( although random posts are good too). I've mentioned more than once on this blog that I am seeking the Lord in many areas in my life. We've all heard the concept of "seasons" before right? Life is full of seasons. As I grow older, I see the relevance to this spiritual theory more and more in my life.

For example, as graduation, my birthday, and other occasions approach, I can sense that I am in a transition season. I can feel the Lord tugging on my heart, trying to get me to move into the place that he wants me to be. Again, Proverbs 3:5-6 is constantly a reminder for me to surrender my all to the Lord. I know that as long as I remain focused and prayerful, I cannot go wrong.

I'm going to enjoy each season I'm in because I know that each and every one of them are meant to mold me into the woman God has called me to be. My friends and I often have conversation about what the future holds....Things like marriage and career plans always come into the conversation. I always try to remember that everything happens in Gods timing....In the right season!

I'm using this time to grow spiritually,mentally, and physically so that I'll be prepared for each season from here on out. What are you going to do in this season of your life?

Peace and Blessings,

Dany

No comments:

Post a Comment