Monday, March 12, 2012

Direction





I'm at a point in my life where I am seeking divine direction. I believe we all have a purpose, and it is important for us to seek out that purpose. How does one seek direction and purpose? This would be answered in many ways by many different people. My answer is: prayer. I have faith that through prayer and obedience, the Lord will reveal his plans for us. The word of God tells us in Jeremiah 29:11, " For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." God is very much concerned about our future. I believe many of us only think the Lord is concerned about us giving our lives to him, living as a Christian should, but everything else is left up to us. While we all have free will to do as we please, God does have plans for us. We have to learn those plans, and again, through prayer and obedience, we have hope for the future as those plans are uncovered.


I spoke with a Pastor yesterday at church, and he prayed over my friend and I. He let us know that this period that we are in is very crucial for our spiritual,mental,physical,and emotional growth. He let us know that many things will come against us, but we have to stand boldly and confidently in the word of God. I can see that the LOrd is gradually revealing to me what he has planned for me...in the meantime, I'll be walking in prayer, obedience, and love.




Peace and Blessings,
Dany

1 comment: