Thursday, May 30, 2013

Shout Out!!!

I must bring attention to my Sista friend and AMAZINGLY awesome You-tuber, TheQueenPalace. I came across this young woman a while back and have been an avid viewer since. Not only do I love her sense of humor( she will have you LOL....On the floor....For several minutes), but I love that she is a fellow believer. She sheds insight on life,love, and spiritual beliefs as well as random tidbits about her daily life and her perceptions on various topics. Whenever you can( Do it now! lol) you should show some love and check her out.You won't regret it.....I promise :-)


                 Here's a peek @ a few of her videos, watch them, then go subscribe!

                     

         

As Always,

Be blessed and Beautiful

~Dany

No comments:

Post a Comment