Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bold,Unique....Love for Jesus

Hey Everyone!

I'm sure you all are wondering what exactly the title of this blog post signifies....."Bold,Unique....Love for Jesus." These are just a few of the adjectives I'd use to describe my sister in Christ, Tierra, and her new album "Outta My Witts." Tierra displays a strong propensity to light the fire of many youngsters for Jesus Christ. She desires young people, as well as older people, to be able to know the Lord while having a fun,fresh message that they can relate to.

Her new album does just that. I will post a link to her album promo, as well as a brief bio and place where you can purchase the album for yourself if you'd like.


http://www.societyrevival.com/events/tete-out-of-my-witts/




Peace and Blessings,

Dany

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tierra!! I believe what you are doing is a huge accompplishment and blessing. I think it's wonderful you are reaching people around the world telling them about how AWESOME the Lord is. Keep up the great work.

    Thank you Dany for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete